Namaste, I am Kajal!
Born in India, brought up in the United States my life has been a constant balance of two cultures, two identities and two ways of life. Ironically neither really felt right to me. I’ve always felt different, weird and a misfit, but I had one burning question that would race through my mind: there’s got to be more to life than this, more to what I know myself to be, is there something more?
I passionately started studying and learning spiritual truths in my early twenties when my mid-life crisis came a whole two decades early. This I lovingly now call my divine storm, shook me awake, and my life trajectory changed.
I decided to immerse myself fully in the pursuit of unlearning all the illusions, lies and bullshit I had been fed about how life works and who I am. From feeling victimized to feeling empowered. From living in fear to being liberated in love. From feeling powerless to feeling powerful. From feeling depressed to feeling alive. From thinking myself as finite to knowing myself as infinite. Through this process of self-healing and self-discovery I found my passion for helping people awaken to this fundamental truth: we are infinite divine beings who have incarnated into a physical body to experience the fullness and wholeness of our potential.
To live fearlessly.
To love unconditionally.
To be love manifest in human form.
I guide and teach you how to be fully embodied and rooted in your True Self.
I do this by guiding you into your inner world as you learn how to tune into your emotions and witness your thought patterns and beliefs about yourself. We can use our thoughts and emotions as both guidance and navigation tools to create real change within. As we do that our outer world reflects back to us our alignment with our True Self.
Create: we all have this power because we are creators
Real: No false hopes, pity parties or quick temporary fixes, only real lasting change
Change: the underlying reason we are all seeking, learning and yearning for a better life experience
Within: the only place real change can happen and the only thing we have control over is ourselves
When we create real change within, we bloom.
This is what happens when you create real change within:
- You no longer question your worth, value, enoughness, significance
- You deeply understand that life is only reflecting back to you your internal state + your relationship with yourself
- You are free to be who you truly are and authentically express yourself
- You experience freedom from fear because you’ve changed your relationship with it
- You choose love in every action you take
- You tap into your own innate wisdom by using your intuition to guide your steps
- You become fully alive because you listen to the messages your emotions have for you
- You are not tormented or bullied by your thoughts because you realize you’re in charge
- You realize that you can have, be or do anything (literally!)
- You live life with a miracle mindset
- You know how to consciously discern anything that is not in alignment with your truth
- You feel expansive, energized and excited daily
- You realize your potential and know that it is safe to unleash it
- You boldly and powerfully share your gifts + talents
- You let your life be a contribution to the world
- You choose clarity, ease, joy, peace, non-judgement because you know you are always in charge of what you think + feel
- You inner world becomes your #1 priority and you have a daily practice to go within
- You choose to feel good no matter what
To start your journey visit my coaching page here to learn about how I can support you.
I hope you find something here that makes you feel more connected to your True Self.
A Few Random Things About Me
+ My sun sign is Aquarius
+ I have a deep love for the ocean and trees
+ English is my second language, Hindi is my first
+ I have a B.A. in International Relations: Diplomacy & International Security
+ I have a cat named Marley who is my first ever animal companion
+ I have been Vegan for 5 years and vegetarian my whole life
+ I admire courage, compassion and curiosity in others
+ I am based in Boulder, CO
+ I am a Certified Holistic Life Coach mentored by Alan Cohen