I was out on a bike ride earlier today and as I was peddling through the vast pastures of hay bales and fields of corn I thought to myself I don’t see any limits in nature. Then, why do I see limits in my life if I too am a part of nature? I am a piece of the ecosystem, solar systems and Universe.
The answer to my question, which came to me right away was ego.
Because I think I am my ego – the false conditioned self. Immediately I thought of this picture in my head:
The ego sees a separate self that is an individual living in a world of scarcity and lack. The ego lives in fear, in judgement and always focused on all the problems. If this is our constant state of being then, of course we are going to feel limited all the time!
In the video below I share with you a powerful way to transcend limits and create a new reality:
Steps to transcend your limits:
- Focus on the good, on what is working in your life
- Give thanks, live in a state of gratitude
- Use personal affirmations to align to the reality you do want and stop affirming the reality you don’t want
- Focus on how you want to feel
- Repeat as many times as you need
Let me one limit you are ready to let go of and transcend.
Be patient. Be gentle. Be kind.