In today’s video I share with you a powerful yet simple practice that really helps us love ourselves. I look at everything in a life as a reflection of my state of being, and when my state of being is out of whack – not matter what happens on the outside, I will always meet life with where I am with myself.
This is why I believe it is so crucial and benefical for us to use any tools and practices that help transform our state of being – the one thing we do have control over. As we do that, we feel liberated from outer appearances to dictate to us how we feel about ourselves.
Give this practice a go!
Some helpful affirmations and statements as you practice mirror work:
1. I want to learn to love you.
2. Learning to love you can be easily.
3. I am open and willing to learn to love you.
4. You are special to me and I am sorry I haven’t treated you well.
5. I am sorry for all those years I told you things that made you feel bad.
6. You may not feel the words I say to you as true, but I am still willing to say them to you.
7. I want to have a happy, healthy, positive relationship with you.
8. You do matter to me, I have just forgotten how much you actually do matter to me.
9. It’s okay if you don’t accept what I am saying to you, there is no rush.
10. It’s important to me that you feel good about yourself
Feel free to add anymore statements you might say in the comments below! As always I love to hear from you, have you tried mirror work?
Be patient. Be gentle. Be kind.